Stage Ready goes against the conventional grain in how to apply contest preparation. Not only does it give you important details needed for this journey, but it also doesn’t bombard you with the “broscience” you are routinely exposed to in all the fitness circles. This innovative book discusses all aspects of bodybuilding competitions, such as preparation methods, metabolic damage, peaking, drug usage, posing, politics, and much more. With this book, you will actualize your vision of stepping on stage; if you are already a competitor, you’ll be refreshed with a different perspective.
- Compelling interviews that reveal the truth about bodybuilding competitions by Charles Bradshaw (INBA/PNBA judge), Michael Ogawa (natural bodybuilder), and Joseph Perroni (NPC judge and competitive bodybuilder).
- New cardio prep design never before introduced: Cardio Frontloading™.
- The reality of metabolic damage: how to counter it and increase its capacity.
- Say ‘no’ to broccoli and eat sugar during your prep!
- Guidelines for peak week and how to execute it based on your body type.
- Posing and presentation details to ensure success.
- Cited research combined with first-hand experience.